Before substituting for the district, please complete the following information and contact the District Benefits Administrator, Vicki Adams (contact information below), to schedule a meeting.
- Professional Resume
- PA Department of Education Application
- Act 34 and Act 151 Clearances - Shall not be more than 1 year old at time of hire.
- Fingerprint Clearance/Act 114
- The website is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week. You will need to enter code 1KG6XN
- Telephonic registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST.
- Choose a location to have your fingerprints electronically scanned. You can find locations at https://www.IdentoGO.com/locations The recommendation from the company is to make an appointment.
- The fee for the FBI clearance is $22.60. You will make your payment when the prints are scanned. You MUST take a photo ID with you. Please note; no cash or personal checks are accepted.
- You will need to provide the UEID(Universal Enrollment ID) code to employer
- If you have questions, you may contact IdentoGO at 855-845-7436 or 844-321-2101
- Act 168 : Pre-Employment Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure
- Copy of your PA Teaching Certificate
- C.A.R.E. Module
- HIPPA Training Form
- Copy of Transcripts (cumulative QPA 3.0 or higher)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- NTE or Praxis Scores
- Current Act 48 Hours
- Act 126 Mandated Child Reporting Certificate
- Tuberculin Skin Test (TB test) - Shall be no more than 3 months old at time of hire.
Please submit completed application packet to:
Human Resources Department
South Fayette Township School District
3680 Old Oakdale Road
McDonald, PA 15057
For questions regarding employment, please contact:
1. Read over the Substitute Teacher Handbook.
2. Print off and sign the Substitute Workshop Handbook Acknowledgement form.
3. Contact Vicki Adams at 412-221-4542 extension 405 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to come in and do your paperwork with her. Please bring the signed Substitute Workshop Handbook Acknowledgement form sheet with you, along with your other documentation, to the meeting. Please come in and set up the meeting even if you have not graduated yet. We can get the process started so you can substitute at the district as soon as you graduate.
4. We will place your name on the next Board agenda pending that all of your paperwork has been submitted to the district.
5. Once you have submitted all of your documentation and have been Board approved, you can start subbing at our district.