SFSD Substitute Teacher Information
Along with submission of the following materials, every applicant is required to attend a Substitute Workshop.
Please submit completed application packet to:
- Professional Resume
- PA Department of Education Application
- Act 34 and Act 151 Clearances - Shall not be more than 1 year old at time of hire.
- Fingerprint Clearance/Act 114
- The website is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week. You will need to enter code 1KG6XN
- Telephonic registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST.
- Choose a location to have your fingerprints electronically scanned. You can find locations at https://www.IdentoGO.com/locations The recommendation from the company is to make an appointment.
- The fee for the FBI clearance is $22.60. You will make your payment when the prints are scanned. You MUST take a photo ID with you. Please note; no cash or personal checks are accepted.
- You will need to provide the UEID(Universal Enrollment ID) code to employer
- If you have questions, you may contact IdentoGO at 855-845-7436 or 844-321-2101
- Act 168 : Pre-Employment Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure
- Copy of your PA Teaching Certificate
- C.A.R.E. Module
- HIPPA Training Form
- Copy of Transcripts (cumulative QPA 3.0 or higher)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- NTE or Praxis Scores
- Current Act 48 Hours
- Act 126 Mandated Child Reporting Certificate
- Tuberculin Skin Test (TB test) - Shall be no more than 3 months old at time of hire.
Human Resources Department
South Fayette Township School District
3680 Old Oakdale Road
McDonald, PA 15057
For questions regarding employment, please contact:Mrs. Victoria Adams, Benefits Administrator, at 412-221-4542, ext. 405Additional Information: Substitute Teacher HandbookSubstitute Workshop ScheduleThursday, Oct. 4 at 2:30 p.m.Thursday, November 15 at 2:30 p.m
The workshop will be held in the Pride Room at the South Fayette Township Administration Office. The address is 3680 Old Oakdale Rd., McDonald, PA 15057.
All substitutes in the district are required to attend one of the workshops. If you would like to attend one of these workshops, please contact Mrs. Kathy Kenawell either via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 412-221-4542, ext 410.