The following are instructions for the clearances required for district volunteers.
Once you have obtained the necessary documents you may:
· Mail or hand deliver to:
South Fayette School District
Attn: Victoria Adams
3680 Old Oakdale Road
McDonald, PA 15057
Send via e-mail to email@example.com
· Fax to 724-693-2883 to the attention of Victoria Adams
attach a note stating that you are a volunteer along with your preferred contact number.
1-FBI ACT 114 CLEARANCE INSTRUCTIONS
An applicant MUST register prior to going to a fingerprinting site. Registration can be completed either on the online or by telephone.
2-PENNSYLVANIA STATE CRIMINAL ACT 34 INSTRUCTIONS
An applicant has the option to apply for the clearance online or send the completed application form via mail.
2. Complete the online application
3. Print the form
1. Complete the application form available on the website under the help tab
2. Make copy of the completed application form
3. Mail to the address on the form
4. You do not send any postage paid return envelopes
3-PENNSYLVANIA CHILD ABUSE ACT 151 CLEARANCE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Create a log in
2. Retain your log in information for future use
3. Print the clearance on you receive the e-mail copy
Please contact Victoria Adams at 724-693-3045 to obtain a form
Type or print clearly and neatly in ink Section I only
Address must be applicant's current home address
All information must be completed in full. (The form asks for all previous names, addresses, and household members since 1975). This information must be provided to the best of your knowledge and belief. If necessary, attach additional pages.
Application must be signed
Mail to the address on the form
You do not send any postage paid return envelopes
Please make copy of completed application form
4-TUBERCULIN TEST (TB TEST)**Only required if you will be with students more than ten (10) hours per week
1. The negative tuberculin test results will need to be dated within three (3) months of submission
2. The District does not supply the form for the doctor to complete. The doctor will complete their own form.