Schedule an Individual Tour
The South Fayette Township School District welcomes prospective families, but we do ask that you make an appointment as far in advance of your visit as possible so that we can make the most of your time with us. To schedule a tour, you may conact the school building directly. please note that tours are held during the school year only when school is in session. Summer tours are available Monday through Thursday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Please allow 45-60 minutes for your visit, which includes a complete tour of the building and a meeting with the school principal, assistant principal or guidance counselor.
Eligibility for Enrollment
Children who are five years old on or before September 1 are eligible to attend kindergarten. Please refer to the Welcome to Kindergerten link on the left side of this page.
The Registration Process
Registering your children in the South Fayette Township School District has never been easier. Beginning in the fall of 2020, parents and guardians can access our new online registration process that will save time and ensure that we have accurate, up-to-date information for your child.
Families wishing to register their children should follow these steps:
- Click on Enrollment Forms to print all necessary forms to enroll your student. **NOTE - the Act 26 Form included in the enrollment packet must be notarized.
- If you are unable to print the enrollment forms, you may pick up an enrollment packet at the building where your child will be attending or request a packet to be mailed to you.
- With either option, you must schedule an appointment to review your completed forms and to complete registration for your student.
Documents Required for Enrollment
In addition to the completed enrollment forms, please bring the following original documents:
- Your child’s birth certificate or passport
- Complete immunization record
- Two items as proof of your residence within the South Fayette Township School District (see below)
- Custody or guardianship documents, if applicable
- Parent or guardian's photo ID
Proof of Residence
Two items must be provided as proof of the parent/guardian's residence upon the enrollment of any child into the District. Listed below are documents that can be used for this purpose.
- A signed and dated lease, mortgage/closing statement, certificate of occupancy
- A current driver's license
- A current utility bill showing the name and address of the parent/guardian
- Income or employment verification
- Tax correspondence
- Home, rental, health or car insurance
- Verification from a bank or other financial institution
If you have any questions regarding the documents listed above or if you cannot provide the required documents, please contact the District Registrar, Tiffany Vetter, at 412-221-4542 x 407.
Parents and/or legal guardians must reside within the South Fayette Township School District for their children to attend the South Fayette schools. We do not accept tuition students. If you are unsure whether your address falls within our township borders, please call our District Registrar, Tiffany Vetter, at 412-221-4542 x 407.