Kindergarten at South Fayette Elementary School
Entering kindergarten is a big step—the first step of your child's school adventure. All students need to be age 5 on or before September 1 in order to register for kindergarten - no exceptions.
Kindergarten at the South Fayette Elementary School is designed to foster children’s natural curiosity and to support their academic, creative and social growth.
Here's what we offer:
- Highly qualified teachers with expertise in early childhood education
- Support services for children who have special needs or who are learning English as a second language
- Half-day program (AM session and PM session)
- AM session 9:00 - 11:45 a.m.
- PM session 12:38 – 3:23 p.m.
- Daily activities: opening exercises, language arts, math, social studies, science, story time, computers, and explore time