The PTA is looking forward to seeing all of the beautiful girls at the Sweetheart Dance this Sunday night!
This event is sold out and tickets are required for admission.
A few reminders:
- Tickets: Tickets for the dance are being sent home with the students on Wednesday, May 18th. Please check your child’s folder for her ticket and make sure to bring it with you to the dance on Sunday. Tickets are required for admission. Please note, each girl received one ticket. It admits both her and her dad/guest.
- If you bought tickets and can no longer attend, you are allowed to sell your tickets to another family. There are people that are looking for tickets to the dance. The SFPTA does not facilitate this transaction. Every girl attending the dance must have a ticket. Please remember it is one ticket per girl.
- Location - South Fayette High School
- Time: The dance starts at 6:30 p.m., doors will open at 6:15 p.m. We will dance the night away until 9:00 p.m.!
- Dress: This is a special night so wear your best! Girls typically wear dressy dresses and dads typically wear suits or khakis. Heels with a point are not allowed on the high school gym floor. It is recommended that girls wear shoes with a flat sole so they do not cause an indentation in the gym floor. Anyone wearing a shoe with a pointed heel will be asked to remove their shoes to enter the gym.
- Food: Cookies, brownies, and drinks will be served. (Allergy friendly options will be available upon request)
- Tickets will be sold for our raffle baskets. Cash, check, and CC will be accepted. There are many fun prizes to be won! All girls in attendance will be entered into a drawing for a Cubs Corner basket!
- Volunteers: We are still in need of volunteers for the dance. To volunteer please go here to sign up Sweetheart Dance Volunteer Sign Up.
If you have any questions regarding the dance, please email [email protected]org