Senior Citizen Athletic / Activity Pass (Gold Card)
The South Fayette Township School District is proud to offer senior citizens in our community free passes to our athletic and other school sponsored events.
- Must reside in South Fayette Township (valid ID is required)
- Must be 62 years of age or older
- Not valid for any WPIAL sponsored events (playoffs)
- Only valid for home events
- Free admission to the high school musical is only valid on the predetermined date which will be advertised prior to the high school musical
To receive your pass or to receive more information, please contact Tiffany Vetter at 412-221-4542 ext. 407 or email [email protected]
. Passes can be mailed or picked up at the District's administrative offices (located at the stadium) during the school year Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., or during the District’s summer hours Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.