Along with submission of the following materials, every applicant is required to read over and sign off on reading the Substitute Workshop Handbook.
- Professional Resume
- PA Department of Education Application
- Act 34 and Act 151 Clearances - Shall not be more than 1 year old at time of hire.
- Fingerprint Clearance/Act 114
- The website is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week. You will need to enter code 1KG6XN
- Telephonic registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST.
- Choose a location to have your fingerprints electronically scanned. You can find locations at www.IdentoGO.com/locations The recommendation from the company is to make an appointment.
- The fee for the FBI clearance is $22.60. You will make your payment when the prints are scanned. You MUST take a photo ID with you. Please note; no cash or personal checks are accepted.
- You will need to provide the UEID(Universal Enrollment ID) code to employer
- If you have questions, you may contact IdentoGO at 855-845-7436 or 844-321-2101
- Act 168: Pre-Employment Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure
- Copy of your PA Teaching Certificate
- F.A.R.E. Module
- HIPPA Training Form
- Copy of Transcripts (cumulative QPA 3.0 or higher)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- NTE or Praxis Scores
- Current Act 48 Hours
- Act 126 Mandated Child Reporting Certificate
- Tuberculin Skin Test (TB test) - Shall be no more than 3 months old at time of hire.
Please submit completed application packet to:
Please place in the subject line Last Name, First Name, Substitute Teacher
For questions regarding employment, please contact:
Victoria Adams, Benefits Administrator, at 412-221-4542 x 405
Directions on how to become a substitute:
- Read over the Substitute Handbook.
- Print off and sign the Substitute Workshop Handbook Acknowledgement Form found in the handbook.
- Contact Victoria Adams at 412-221-4542 x 405 or her email at [email protected]rg to set up a time to come in and do your paperwork with her. Please bring your signed Substitute Teacher Acknowledgement Form with you, along with your required documentation, to the meeting.
- We will place your name on the next Board Agenda pending all your paperwork has been submitted to the District
- Once you have been Board Approved and have submitted all of the paperwork, you will be able to be a substitute at the district.