Please submit the following materials:
- Professional Resume
- PA Department of Education Application
- Act 34 and Act 151
- Fingerprint Clearance/Act 114
- The website is available 24 hours a day, seven days per week. You will need to enter code 1KG6XN
- Telephonic registration is available at 1-844-321-2101 Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST.
- Choose a location to have your fingerprints electronically scanned. You can find locations at www.IdentoGO.com/locations. The recommendation from the company is to make an appointment.
- The fee for the FBI clearance is $22.60. You will make your payment when the prints are scanned. You MUST take a photo ID with you. Please note; no cash or personal checks are accepted.
- You will need to provide the UEID(Universal Enrollment ID) code to employer
- If you have questions, you may contact IdentoGO at 855-845-7436 or 844-321-2101
- Act 168: Pre-Employment Sexual Abuse/Misconduct Disclosure
- Copy of your PA Teaching Certificate
- Copy of Transcripts (cumulative QPA 3.0 or higher)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- NTE or Praxis Scores
- Mandated Child Reporting Certificate Act 126
- Current Act 48 Hours
Send the completed application and stated support materials to:
Please place in subject line Last Name, First Name, Position
While PA-Educator.net is a valuable resource for teachers looking for jobs in Western Pennsylvania, South Fayette prefers that you send your materials to the above address.